Everyone has a use for a wet bag because we know life is messy.
With single-use plastic bags becoming harder and harder to find (yay!!) Tings wet bags are a fabulous alternative and have become known by many as their "everything bag"
This is the inbetweener* is 20 x 25cm and made of water-resistant polyester (PUL), with a zip closing, and handle with a snap fastening
*named the 'inbetweener' after repeated requests for a size in-between the small and the medium
These guys are perfect for:
- cables & chargers
- shampoo bottles
- reusable coffee cup
- first aid kit
- cell phone and keys
- book or eBook
- period products
- anything that's wet or dirty (or that you want to keep clean and dry)
- turn inside out
- wipe with a damp cloth or, machine wash on cold or warm - no bleach please
- can be tumble-dried on low, but will line dry super quickly.
- don't iron
- use again and again and again
Note: the PUL will remain water-resistant for up to 100 washes.
I love using my Tings bags for everything from holding my reusable cup after I've used it and washed it out... to holding my lunch in it. They're perfect for keeping sanitary items out of sight, but also in a small waterproof bag which holds everything in one spot. I actually purchased the Dinosaur ones for a pregnant family member for her nappy bag etc.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection