Everyone has a use for a wet bag because we know life is messy.
With single-use plastic bags becoming harder and harder to find (yay!!) Tings wet bags are a fabulous alternative and have become known by many as their "everything bag"
The medium is 30cm x 40cm made of water-resistant polyester (PUL), a zip closing and a handle with a snap fastening.
These guys are perfect for:
- shopping (for the things you want wrapped separately)
- tramping & camping
- lunch bag
- daycare / school
- anything that's wet or dirty (or that you want to keep clean and dry)
- turn inside out
- wipe with a damp cloth or, machine wash on cold or warm - no bleach please
- can be tumble-dried on low, but will line dry super quickly.
- don't iron
- use again and again and again
Note: the PUL will remain water-resistant for up to 100 washes.
I love using my Tings bags for everything from holding my reusable cup after I've used it and washed it out... to holding my lunch in it. They're perfect for keeping sanitary items out of sight, but also in a small waterproof bag which holds everything in one spot. I actually purchased the Dinosaur ones for a pregnant family member for her nappy bag etc.