Everyone has a use for a wet bag because we know life is messy.
With single-use plastic bags becoming harder and harder to find (yay!!) Tings wet bags are a fabulous alternative and have become known by many as their "everything bag"
The medium is 30cm x 40cm made of water-resistant polyester (PUL), a zip closing and a handle with a snap fastening.
These guys are perfect for:
- shopping (for the things you want wrapped separately)
- tramping & camping
- lunch bag
- daycare / school
- anything that's wet or dirty (or that you want to keep clean and dry)
- turn inside out
- wipe with a damp cloth or, machine wash on cold or warm - no bleach please
- can be tumble-dried on low, but will line dry super quickly.
- don't iron
- use again and again and again
Note: the PUL will remain water-resistant for up to 100 washes.
Forth wet bag we’ve bought from tings - my mum stole the first two as sewing bags! My daughters has lasted so well at daycare that I had to get one for my son too. We’re obsessed with foxes for him so I was so excited! And it arrived just in time, as the next day it was full of mucky daycare clothes!
The stole/permanently borrowed story is becoming a common feature!