Everyone has a use for a wet bag because we know life is messy.
With single-use plastic bags becoming harder and harder to find (yay!!) Tings wet bags are a fabulous alternative and have become known by many as their "everything bag"
This is the largest wet bag in our range at 40 x 70cm and made of water-resistant polyester (PUL), with a zip closing, and two strong handles.
These guys are perfect for:
- Camping (big enough for a pillow)
- Family beach trips
- 'Catch-all' for in the car boot
- Anything that's wet or dirty (or that you want to keep clean and dry)
- turn inside out
- wipe with a damp cloth or, machine wash on cold or warm - no bleach please
- can be tumble-dried on low, but will line dry super quickly.
- don't iron
- use again and again and again
Note: the PUL will remain water-resistant for up to 100 washes.
Loved the size but would have liked it to be wider and not as long. This would have suited our needs better but it does the job. We have also seen that some places offer wet bags where the seems are waterproofed as well. This would have been good. Still, it was great to be able to get one this size as we use it for my special needs son when he goes swimming and as he's 22yrs old, small tog bags don't work. He has a 2 swim towels and a hoist sling.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your purchase. I'm sorry the size wasn't quite as you expected but I'm glad that you have found them useful. We are always looking for suggestions for new sizes/styles so I will add your comments to my 'ideas' list. In terms of waterproofing the seams, we have looked at this but currently 'heat sealing' is currently cost-prohibitive for us. Again, it is the radar for the future. Thanks again.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection