Everyone has a use for a wet bag because we know life is messy.
With single-use plastic bags becoming harder and harder to find (yay!!) Tings wet bags are a fabulous alternative and have become known by many as their "everything bag"
The medium is 30cm x 40cm made of water-resistant polyester (PUL), a zip closing and a handle with a snap fastening.
These guys are perfect for:
- shopping (for the things you want wrapped separately)
- tramping & camping
- lunch bag
- daycare / school
- anything that's wet or dirty (or that you want to keep clean and dry)
- turn inside out
- wipe with a damp cloth or, machine wash on cold or warm - no bleach please
- can be tumble-dried on low, but will line dry super quickly.
- don't iron
- use again and again and again
Note: the PUL will remain water-resistant for up to 100 washes.
I use these bags to keep my cross stitch projects in. Their generous size and waterproof materials make them ideal for protecting your work. The smaller sizes are great for craft accessories. Extremely well made, I will definitely buy a bunch more!